& means more
Starting out as a joinery manufacturing business in 1925, Morris & Spottiswood has developed into one of the leading providers of fitout, housing, m&e services and maintenance in the UK, and is still owned and run by the Morris Family, with George Morris as Chairman & an annual turnover of circa £70M.
We bring high quality innovative client led projects to successful completion on time and to budget, and have done so for many years, providing services ranging from reactive and planned maintenance and small works to large scale multi-phase projects and complex services installations.
More thought. More care. An approach to business that mirrors our approach to life. Do what you enjoy, enjoy what you do and share the rewards. But we can only be happy when you are too. That's why we'll always go that extra mile and put in that extra ounce of effort.
- Morris & Spottiswood has been successful in securing new works on our national refurbishment framework with A.S. Watson Group. A.S. Watson Group is the largest international health and beauty retailer in Asia and Europe with a staggering 12,400 stores in 25 markets. Each week, over 28 million customers shop with their 13 retail brands in […]Read More »
- In March we announced that we had been appointed as main contractor on the prestigious 2016 Hugo Boss Framework. We are delighted to say that we have now successfully completed the fitout of our first Hugo Boss project - the new menswear store at the Cheshire Oaks Retail Outlet in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire - all […]Read More »
- Did you know as an employer, a building owner or landlord, there are numerous responsibilities and obligations to keep your building compliant and safe? Most buildings have fire systems and water systems, with many having assets which require statutory maintenance. These include gas boilers and pipework, emergency lighting systems, electrical systems, lifts and escalators, and […]Read More »
- Morris & Spottiswood are excited to be sponsoring the new Orkindstudio 'Designing for Health' project in Zambia. The project aims to provide significantly improved healthcare facilities and services to isolated communities in Zambia's northwest region, on the border with the Democratic Republic of Congo. Established over 50 years ago, the Sachibondu Rural Health Centre provides […]Read More »
- We are pleased to announce the successful completion of another project with The University of Edinburgh. This unique project was one of a kind, something a little different from the usual University portfolio. Masson House is a £1.2m refurbishment and remodelling of existing University student accommodation into a 4-star hotel with 29 bedrooms refurbished over […]Read More »
“The contract went well and I am very pleased with the outcome, Morris & Spottiswood did a good and professional job. They were accommodating when we had some late changes to the design and easy to work with and responsive. The Site Manager was first class and his positive attitude helped the project go smoothly, the M & S Team were all professional and attentive. I would have no hesitation in recommending M & S to anyone .”
Russell L Crichton, Chief Executive, Speirs & Jeffrey