& means more
Starting out as a joinery manufacturing business in 1925, Morris & Spottiswood has developed into one of the leading providers of fitout, housing, m&e services and maintenance in the UK, and is still owned and run by the Morris Family, with George Morris as Chairman & an annual turnover of circa £70M.
We bring high quality innovative client led projects to successful completion on time and to budget, and have done so for many years, providing services ranging from reactive and planned maintenance and small works to large scale multi-phase projects and complex services installations.
More thought. More care. An approach to business that mirrors our approach to life. Do what you enjoy, enjoy what you do and share the rewards. But we can only be happy when you are too. That's why we'll always go that extra mile and put in that extra ounce of effort.
- Following a successful bid to the Education Funding Agency the children who attend Westlands School in Thornaby are going to have up to date and modern facilities. Westlands is one of four schools within the area which are managed by …
- We have just completed a £500k refurbishment project for The University of Edinburgh, providing a new build extension and Fit Out for the Warrender Park student accommodation facility.
- Orkidstudio, a humanitarian design organisation who focus on using innovative design and construction to benefit underprivileged communities, recently undertook the construction of the new St Jerome’s Centre for children located in Nakuru, Kenya.
- Morris & Spottiswood have been appointed to a new national framework, undertaking refurbishment and Fit Out Works for Regus.
- Morris & Spottiswood have successfully completed the Nationwide Rebrand Programme which involved the rebranding of Dunfermline, Cheshire and Derbyshire Building Societies to Nationwide.
“The contract went well and I am very pleased with the outcome, Morris & Spottiswood did a good and professional job. They were accommodating when we had some late changes to the design and easy to work with and responsive. The Site Manager was first class and his positive attitude helped the project go smoothly, the M & S Team were all professional and attentive. I would have no hesitation in recommending M & S to anyone .”
Russell L Crichton, Chief Executive, Speirs & Jeffrey