& means more
Starting out as a joinery manufacturing business in 1925, Morris & Spottiswood has developed into one of the leading providers of fitout, housing, m&e services and maintenance in the UK, and is still owned and run by the Morris Family, with George Morris as Chairman & an annual turnover of circa £70M.
We bring high quality innovative client led projects to successful completion on time and to budget, and have done so for many years, providing services ranging from reactive and planned maintenance and small works to large scale multi-phase projects and complex services installations.
More thought. More care. An approach to business that mirrors our approach to life. Do what you enjoy, enjoy what you do and share the rewards. But we can only be happy when you are too. That's why we'll always go that extra mile and put in that extra ounce of effort.
- Morris & Spottiswood is committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations within the company’s sphere of activities, and are delighted to announce our Environmental Management System has just received ISO 14001 accreditation! Morris & Spottiswood are now aiming to ensure that every employee, our contractors and suppliers are encouraged to develop initiatives for […]Read More »
- Morris & Spottiswood are flying high after securing a new £1.2M contract at Edinburgh Airport! After successfully completing office upgrade works at the Airport for Police Scotland and a small enabling works package for the Airport Authority, we have been successful in securing this larger works package for the strip-out and the reconfiguration of a […]Read More »
- When we say & means more – we really mean it! One of our projects for Vodafone is at their Mast Site near Cape Wrath – the most North Westerly point of mainland UK! This project threw up many logistical challenges for our Contract Manager, Gordon Graham, when he scoped the site to identify the […]Read More »
- We have just completed a fantastic £1.5M fit out of this newly acquired property for the Royal Bank of Scotland to create a new NatWest Bank at Canary Wharf Crossrail Station. Works included the fit out of single floor base shell to form a new NW Branch with 24 hour automation lobby, new banking hall, […]Read More »
- Coast to Coast Charity Cycle in aid of Motor Neurone Disease Between the 13th-15th of June, 20 staff from 4 offices (Team M&S) cycled 170 miles between Morecambe and Bridlington. From coast to coast, they cycled across beautiful, varied landscape including the Lune Valley, Yorkshire Dales, Nidderdale and the Yorkshire Wolds and use traffic-free paths, […]Read More »
“The contract went well and I am very pleased with the outcome, Morris & Spottiswood did a good and professional job. They were accommodating when we had some late changes to the design and easy to work with and responsive. The Site Manager was first class and his positive attitude helped the project go smoothly, the M & S Team were all professional and attentive. I would have no hesitation in recommending M & S to anyone .”
Russell L Crichton, Chief Executive, Speirs & Jeffrey