Morris & Spottiswood are one of the leading providers of fitout, refurbishment, M&E, facilities management and construction services in the UK. A family firm, with a proud track record of excellence, we aim high, act responsibly and value our staff and customers.
We require time served Electricians and Approved Electricians to join our well-established team, serving clients across the UK.
You will be expected to work well on your own initiative and as part of a team. With a proactive outlook and ability to work safely at all times, successful candidates will also possess effective communication skills with the ability to communicate verbally with colleagues and client representatives, providing a professional service that meets our clients’ requirements.
Successful candidates will be working across a mixture of sectors including retail, banking, commercial office, industrial sectors and should have at least 3 years’ previous experience in this area. Applicants must have ECS/CSCS card and hold full electrical qualifications. Current knowledge of testing and inspecting required.
- Valid ECS Grade Card
- Recognised Apprenticeship / Electrician NVQ Level 3
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Full clean driving licence
- Previous experience working within commercial and industrial projects / minimum 3 years qualified experience
Preferable but not compulsory
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing and Certification
- PASMA certification
- IPAF Certification
- Wages and allowances are aligned to current SJIB hourly rates
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Download Job Advert