Academic Success at M&S
There is talent a-plenty in Morris & Spottiswood, and possibly none more so than amongst the stars coming through the business - as can be seen from this list of recent academic achievements:
- Helene Brown, Assistant Quantity Surveyor in M&E has achieved a graded A pass to complete her HNC in Quantity Surveying at City of Glasgow College. Helene will be going on to take a BSc degree at Glasgow Caledonian University, once she returns from maternity leave after her second baby, which is due in September. Here’s to a double celebration in 2019, Helene.
- Jennifer Lee, Senior Proposals Coordinator, has been awarded a Bachelor of Laws LLB degree from Strathclyde University. Jen undertook this course simply because it was something she wanted to do. Massive congratulations Jen. It takes real grit and motivation (not to mention brains) to get a law degree whilst working full time!
- Martin McNiven, Project Manager, has achieved his Masters in Building Services Engineering - with distinction - from Leeds Beckitt University. He finished the top of his class for the last 3 years. Fantastic effort Martin!
- Harry Waddington, Assistant Quantity Surveyor in National Frameworks Warrington, will graduate with First Class Honours for his B.Sc. degree in Quantity Surveying at the University of Salford. Hooray for Harry.
- Rosie Dudson, Trainee Quantity Surveyor in Fitout England, will also graduate with a First Class Honours degree in BSc Quantity Surveying from the University of Salford. A huge congrats to you, Rosie.
- Wiktoria Piotrowska, Trainee Quantity Surveyor in Fitout Scotland, has achieved First Class Honours BSc in Quantity Surveying, from Edinburgh Napier University. Well done Wiktoria – all that hard work has paid off with a brilliant (and international) achievement.
- Colin Ferrie, Trainee Project Engineer from M&E, has successfully completed his final year in B.Eng (Hons) Building Services Engineering at Glasgow Caledonian University, with just his dissertation to go! Keep up the good work Colin.
Also, we must mention the successes of the following people who are still working towards their qualifications. Beth Tinsley, Clare MacLeod, Ross Miller and Daniel Priestly. Keep up the good work guys! Our congratulations and thanks go to all for the passion and effort you have put into these achievements. This is a very impressive tally of qualifications, all completed by highly motivated people who have busy day jobs to contend with. With talent like this, success looks certain for the future of the business. We wish you all the very best for the future.